Both the rocks of the River Sheaf, which runs through Sheffield, England, and the town's steel industry are reflected in this cool, edgy design. Endless arrays of grays merge seamlessly for a polished, crisp look.
Cambria Product Information:
- Cambria is pure natural quartz. Variation in the natural stone (quartz) color, pattern, size, shape and shade are inherent and unique characteristics to be expected with this product. This does not affect the product performance in any manner.
- Color blotches are intended and integrated into many designs to enhance the natural beauty. Samples are small select cuts from a slab; they do not exhibit all the characteristics of a design and therefore are not fully representative of what will be installed. Product will not be replaced due to these variations.
- Cambria is durable and more resistant to surface damage than other stone. However, all stone can be damaged by force and no stone is chip-proof. Objects hitting edges particularly at sinks or dishwashers may cause chips. Though a minor knife slip will dull the knife and not harm Cambria, no stone surface is scratch-proof. Surface markings are more visible on monotone designs than multi-colored surfaces.
- Cambria is not a seamless product, seams are visible. Where there are seams the product pattern and shade can change.
- Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid change of temperature especially near the edges, as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top. Cambria may not withstand the direct transfer of heat from pots and pans and other cooking units such as electric frying pans and griddles, and some crock-pots and roaster ovens and heat lamps. Therefore, the use of a hot pad or trivet is always recommended to prevent heating the product.
- Cambria is not a structural support material. 2cm and 3cm Cambria thicknesses are for countertops and must be supported. 1cm thicknesses are for surface finishes such as walls, tub and shower surrounds and fireplaces; horizontal applications such as a tub deck must be completely supported as well.
- Semi-polished finishes (1cm) will not shine and will soil and appear to stain from soiling. Rosslyn™, Minera™ and Parys™ designs are not available in 1cm thickness.
Refer to additional Care and Maintenance & Product Information of Cambria.
For Cambria product warranty information refer to our Lifetime Limited Warranty.